Home > How To Place An Order
How To Place An Order
Placing an order for services is quick, easy, and customer friendly.
Just follow these simple instructions:
- Click the Place Order Tab and then click Begin Order Process. At this point you are entering our "Secure Site".
- Select Event Facility and Show:
- On the map, click the Region or state where your show is taking place. A list will appear with all the Facilities we support in that region, select the one where your show is being held at. If it is not on the list, we probably do not provide services there but feel free to email us with information about your show and perhaps we can help you.
- After you select the Facility, you will see a list of upcoming shows. If you do not see your show listed, it may exist but we haven't entered the event into our system yet. Send an email to email@example.com with the name of the show, the show dates and the center where the show is to be held. A Customer Service Representative will assist you with placing your order.
- Read the information on the Center page and then click the "Order Now!" button.
- Please read the INSTRUCTIONS section on the online order form.
(STEP 1 of 7)
- Go to the "Show Information" section, then to "Show Name". Click on the drop down menu;
a list of events will appear. Please find your event and select it from the list.
- If you need your order installed on a different day than listed in the "Date(s) Telecommunications Services Needed" section (this section will change when you update the form), select the appropriate date from the drop down list.
- Please enter the "Booth" or "Room" information in the appropriate field.
- Complete all boxes in the "Exhibitor Information" section.
(STEP 2 of 7)
- To add items to your order or make changes to items, click the "Edit/add items to your order" link in the "Services" section. A window will open showing the available items. In the "Quantity" column, enter the number of items you wish for each item in the list. Click the "Add Items" button at the bottom of the form. The window will display all the items you have added to your order. To edit these items, click the hyperlink in the "Item #" column that corresponds to the item you wish to change. In the "Quantity" column, enter the new number of items and click the "Update" button. If you wish to cancel this item, click the "DELETE" button. Once you are satisfied with your items, click the "Close This Window" link to return to the form.
(STEP 3 of 7)
- Please complete the "Ordering Option" section. All online orders must be accompanied with credit card information and authorization. To pay by check, download the order form for the
site for which you are requesting service. Mail the completed form along with a check to the address on the order form.
- In the "Service Placement" section, please tell us where you want your service in your booth or room by clicking a circle in the booth diagram.
If you have ordered multiple services you wish to have placed in different locations throughout your booth or room, please click the "I will be sending more detailed floor plans" check box and submit a floor plan with service placement details on it to the address in the "Show Information" section of the Online Order Form. You may also include notes regarding your floor plan and item locations in the "Comments" field.
(STEP 4 of 7)
- Please read the "Terms and Conditions" via the link and click on the check box next to "I have read and agree to the Terms And Conditions".
(STEP 5 of 7)
- Click the "Update & Calculate Totals" button to save the changes you have made to the form. Your totals will be calculated by the system and estimated sales tax will be added.
(STEP 6 of 7)
- Click the "Continue" button. On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your order.
(STEP 7 of 7)
- Please check your order. If you're satisfied with your order, click the "Submit Order" button.
Your order will be submitted and an email confirming receipt of your order request will be sent to the e-mail address designated on the order form.
Click the to "Change Order" button to make any changes, if necessary.
The "Cancel Order" button will delete your entry and return you to the "Online Ordering" page.
- Click the "Print" button if you would like a printed copy of your order. Click the "Click here to print order" link to open the print dialog box. Make the appropriate setting changes and click the "OK" button.
- If we have any questions regarding your order, one of our representatives will contact you.
Place an Order Online